KSI nano-ultra high frequency
The nano-series is the scanning acoustic microscope with the
highest resolution available. This is realized through the use
of highest ultrasonic frequencies from 600 MHz to 2000 MHz.
The SAM nano also involves an inverted optical microscope to
adjust the position of the specimen before the ultrasonic
inspection. It is used for scientific applications in life and
material science all over the globe.
Key Features of the nano-Series
• Frequency range: 600 MHz – 2000 MHz provides max. resolution
• Depth resolution < 100 nm
• Special averaging mode for better signal to noise ratio
• Synchronous optical and acoustical imaging enables
• correlation of structural, biochemical and mechanical properties
• Maximum magnification: 1000x
• Variable for incident and inverted optical microscopes