The XploRA ONE™ is the highly versatile, yet easy to use, Raman microscope targeted at the industrial
and routine analytical sector. It combines optical microscopy, with sensitive Raman analysis in a “ONE shot “
analysis concept. Raman has never been so easy and yet so powerful in the Analytical Lab.
The XploRA ONE™ offers simplicity in design and operation so that the analyst can focus on the sample
measurements and routine analysis that is important, obtaining results not just spectra.
It provides class leading sensitivity and confocal detail, full optical microscopy and even has options for
HORIBA’s innovative SWIFT™ Raman chemical imaging, yet requires minimal operator training and maintenance.
The XploRA ONE™ philosophy ensures that Raman has become an even more accessible analytical technique.
Ideal for applications driven measurements:
- QA/QC analysis
- Raw material validation
- Forensic routine analysis
- Pharmaceutical testing
- Routine inspection
The XploRA ONE™ is the highly versatile Raman microscope that combines ease of use with functionality and
performance for the analytical lab:
- Non-destructive testing and analysis
- No sample preparation
- Ideal for chemical analysis and identification
- Spectral databases – for simple interpretation of results
- Automate your Raman analysis– with user defined measurement methods
- Auto-calibration software– ensures your data is always accurate
- Affordable entry into full confocal performance– up to 1µm XY resolution
- Upgradeable to SWIFT fast confocal Raman imaging
- 532nm or 785nm high brightness CLS lasers for optimal results
- Higher sensitivity for speed and improved limits of detection
- Single “one-shot” data acquisition for the full Raman range
- Automated particle location and chemical ID with ParticleFinder
- Suitable for high throughput screening measurements with MultiWell module.